Once upon a time, when DSLRs roamed the land, Back Button AF was the automatic go-to for many – even most – photographers. However, with mirrorless taking over at a blistering pace, things are changing. Many are questioning the wisdom of using BBAF and, indeed, many have switched back to …
E-Mail NewsletterSign up NOW for our FREE e-mail newsletter. Keep up to date with everything that happens on the site - from trip stories and how-to videos, to photo tips, articles, new books, and more!
Please follow & like us :)
- BCG Forums
- Bird-In-Flight Photography
- Nikon Z9 Setup Guide
- Sony a1 Setup Guide
- Focus Shift Shooting Video Workshop
- LR Library Module Video Workshop
- Exposure And Metering Book
- Nikon Autofocus Book
- Wildlife Photography Book
- Noise Reduction Video Workshop
- Master Index Of Articles
- Help Support This Site
- FAQ – Books / Prints / Etc.
- Photo Usage
- Steve’s Bio
- YouTube Channel
- Facebook Page
- My Z8 And Z9 Autofocus Setup Guide (For Wildlife Photography)
- First Week With The Z8: Don’t Buy One Until You See THIS!
- Back Button AF With Mirrorless AM I CRAZY?
- 6 Wildlife Photography Mistakes EVERYONE Makes! (OK, almost everyone!)￼
- Pro Secrets For AMAZING RESULTS with Nikon VR, Sony Steady Shot, and Canon IS!